Saturday, July 11, 2015

David Mark Decherd Aflac Insurance Agent

David Mark Decherd Aflac Insurance Agent

 Florida Insurance License

Florida Businessman Earns Florida Insurance License
David Mark Decherd, longtime Florida business professional, was recently awarded his Resident Insurance License from the Florida Department of Financial Services. Under this license (license #W243138), Decherd is licensed to sell life insurance, including variable annuity and health insurance, in the state of Florida.

"I've been preparing for this career move for years," Decherd said. "I've always been a consumer's advocate and am committed to helping individuals select insurance products that best meet their needs."

Since receiving his Florida insurance license in February, Decherd has joined Aflac — quickly winning its "Fast Track" sales performance award.

"I hit the ground running," he said. "Having run my own business for years, I know the challenges small business owners face. Aflac's insurance products fill a real need in the marketplace and I'm thrilled to be able to share them with other business professionals."

No comments:

Post a Comment