- Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) Closing
- The MLMS Will Close on
- “Myths and Facts about the Closing of the MLMS for Plan Year 2016 Agent and Broker Registration and Training”
- You Will Not Be Able to Access Your Plan Year 2016 Certificates When the MLMS is Closed
- Resources for Agents and Brokers
- Upcoming Webinars
- FFM Enrollment: Tips for Agents and Brokers in the Individual Marketplace
- “Protection Requirements and Appropriate Usage of Consumer’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII)” Webinar Slides Now Available
- Small Business Health Operations Program (SHOP) Marketplace Corner
- Helping Employees Enroll Outside their Open Enrollment Period
- Life Events that Qualify Consumers for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) in the SHOP Marketplace
- Notifying the SHOP Marketplace of Life Events
- “SHOP Marketplace: Health Insurance for Small Businesses, An Overview for 2016 Coverage” Webinar Slides Now Available
- Spotlight on Eligibility and Enrollment
- Streamlined Document Upload for Consumers Who Cannot Complete Identity Proofing Online or Through the Experian Call Center
- Helping Consumers with the Immigration Section of the Online Marketplace Application
- Did You Know? How to Avoid Delay in Compensation
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Contact Us
The MLMS Will Close on
The CMS Enterprise Portal is a convenient single point of entry to numerous CMS applications, systems, and databases for FFM agent and broker registration and training, including the MLMS. A CMS user account is required to log into the CMS Enterprise Portal. It is important that users do not create multiple CMS user accounts. Having multiple or duplicate accounts can lead to delays in receiving credit or compensation from issuers for FFM enrollment transactions and other potential delays, such as not being listed on the Agent and Broker FFM Registration Completion List.
You should review the “Avoid Delays in Compensation” resource on the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage for more information on how you can use self-service options to find out if you have a CMS user account, reclaim your CMS User ID and password, and reset your password. Please note that if you created a CMS user account previously but did not complete registration, you can still use your existing account and should not create a new one.
Follow Us on Twitter
You can find important information and updates by following the CMS and HealthCare.gov Twitter handles (@CMSGov and@HealthCareGov) or by searching for the hashtags #ABFFM or #ABFFSHOP on Twitter.
For questions pertaining to the FFM agents and brokers program, including FFM registration requirements, or to subscribe to this newsletter, please contact the FFM Producer and Assister Help Desk via email at FFMProducer-AssisterHelpDesk@
You may also contact the Agent and Broker Call Center by calling 1-855-CMS-1515 (855-267-1515) and selecting option “1.” Call Center Representatives are available through Saturday from .
This call center does not have access to consumer information and is not able to handle specific questions or issues with a consumer’s application. Please continue to call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 for assistance related to enrolling consumers in coverage through the Individual Marketplaces. For assistance related to coverage through the SHOP Marketplace, contact the SHOP Call Center at 1-800-706-7893.