Saturday, September 26, 2015

Leadership David Decherd





Why Leadership?

David Decherd
Because for my personality, the working directly with others on  creating and nourishing  within them the great success, advancement and growth-really excites me. When they win, I feel great. To have this opportunity to advance my career by advancing others is a dream come true. To see someone light up like a Christmas tree is more satisfying than almost anything else I can think of  and to get paid for it, well it just doesn’t get better than that. So why leadership, because it turns me on to turn them on.





Expectations,

I expect support and guidance and I expect to be corrected. I tend to be a very creative out of the box thinker, and if their is a better way, I want you to tell me how. I want consistency and the truth always. If I screw up tell me, but don’t let me keep swimming in the wrong direction. I expect room to grow,  I expect you to be clear with me and laugh with me when it's funny and cry with me when it hurts, I want to know in my heart that you have enough lifeboats for us all. And most of all what I really want, what I really expect is to always , always  be proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment